Introductory CD (1 hour long)
Add to Shopping Cart
USA Shipping Charge:
FREE US Standard Flat Rate Shipping
This single CD is the best introduction to Psychology of Money’s proprietary work.
It runs for almost one hour and features:
- A CNBC Interview by Dr. Gottfurcht about how money influences people.
- A definition and explanation of the Psychology of Money.
- How childhood experiences affect adult financial behavior.
- The power of both Prosperity Thinking and Poverty Thinking.
- What inspired Dr. Gottfurcht at age nine to develop Psychology of Money.
- The importance of taking small actions steps to attain your financial goals.
- The major causes of financial stress.
- The Meaning of Money Exercise and how to understand it.
- Definitions and examples of Prosperity and Poverty Thinking.
- The story of Carlos and Burt and the surprising financial lessons it reveals.
Thank you, Dr. Gottfurcht, for your wise counsel to my clients after loss of their parent. Settlement of the clients estate now proceeds with ease.
Carolyn J. Tomlinson
Registered Investment Advisor and Investment Consultant - Moorpark, California
You have significantly increased my effectiveness in helping clients understand who they are, where they are, where they want to be and, most importantly, instilling the belief that they can get there... The Psychology of Money Coaching Program is a must, and I couldn't recommend it more highly.
President, The Wealth Collaborative