Introductory CD (1 hour long)
Add to Shopping Cart
USA Shipping Charge:
FREE US Standard Flat Rate Shipping
This single CD is the best introduction to Psychology of Money’s proprietary work.
It runs for almost one hour and features:
- A CNBC Interview by Dr. Gottfurcht about how money influences people.
- A definition and explanation of the Psychology of Money.
- How childhood experiences affect adult financial behavior.
- The power of both Prosperity Thinking and Poverty Thinking.
- What inspired Dr. Gottfurcht at age nine to develop Psychology of Money.
- The importance of taking small actions steps to attain your financial goals.
- The major causes of financial stress.
- The Meaning of Money Exercise and how to understand it.
- Definitions and examples of Prosperity and Poverty Thinking.
- The story of Carlos and Burt and the surprising financial lessons it reveals.
Thank you for presenting at the 2011 FPA Annual Conference. You did a great job...Your content was excellent, your delivery was effective, and the experiential exercises you facilitated helped the participants get plenty of take-home value.
Bill Bachrach, Ph. D.
CSP, CPA, - San Diego, CA
Dr. Gottfurcht created such a safe environment for the people to share their thoughts and feelings that I had meaningful connections with many people in the class. It has significantly improved my communication with my wife, my children, my friends, and the people I work with. This empathy class is highly valuable for people of all levels of ability of communication.
Senior Project Leader, American Honda, Torrance, CA