Learn Empathy in One Day
(Read Time: 0:27)
We’d like to invite you to the UCLA Extension workshop:
Empathy Training: How to Empower Personal, Professional & Financial Relationships
Since Dr. Gottfurcht’s dissertation on empathy in the 1970s, he has taught thousands of people how to enhance that skill. His new UCLA program includes the latest training tools, insights and exercises from his psychotherapy, coaching and Psychology of Money practices.
The workshop is ideal for:
- Singles, couples, families, parents and seniors
- Professional service providers (doctors, nurses, therapists, coaches, teachers)
- Financial professionals (planners, advisors, wealth managers, CPAs, realtors)
- Entrepreneurs, business owners and managers
Experiential exercises, instructor briefings and discussions show how to:
- Increase client, patient or customer trust, retention and referrals
- Enhance self-confidence and empowerment
- Deepen authentic closeness and emotional intimacy
- Recognize and repair communication mistakes quickly
- Accelerate personal, professional and financial success
When: Sat, Nov 3, 2012, 9am-4:30pm
Where: Westwood: UCLA Extension Lindbrook Center, Room 202.
Fee: $89 through Oct. 3 (after $95). Advance enrollment required.
Enrollment limited: Call UCLA at (310) 825-7093 for Reg # Y5618.
For Internet enrollment and full course information: CLICK HERE
James Gottfurcht, Ph. D., is a clinical psychologist and board certified money, career and life coach in private practice in Brentwood. If you want to discuss whether you or someone else is a good fit for the workshop, call Dr. Gottfurcht at (310) 828-1818.