The Psychology of Money Profile
COULD YOUR BELIEFS AND FEELINGS BE HOLDING YOU BACK FROM
GREATER FINANCIAL AND LIFE SUCCESS?
Did you know you have a hidden relationship with money
that can enhance or sabotage your abundance?
How would you like to?…
- Discover the 2 most powerful psychological money skills related to financial success
- Participate in proven exercises to strengthen both skills
- Deepen your understanding of your relationship with money
- Identify your prosperity and poverty thinking
- Accelerate your ability to accomplish your goals
HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO DISCOVER YOUR PSYCHOLOGY OF MONEY PROFILE
PLUS RECEIVE TOOLS, EXERCISES, AND A REVEALING 60-MINUTE CONSULTATION
Revealing information such as …
- Your Scorecard on your strengths and vulnerabilities on the 7 core money skills
- How to use the 7 money skills to enhance your financial success and satisfaction
- How to play to your strengths
- Tools and exercises to overcome what’s holding you back
- Follow-up action steps to accelerate your progress
The Profile is the quickest and most cost-effective way to transform your money mindset.
Over time, Abundance and Scarcity are highly likely to help you to manifest what you are seeking, for better or for worse. This phenomenon is called “the self-fulfilling prophecy.” The Profile and 60 minute coaching call with exercises will accelerate your ability to use the self-fulfilling prophecy to attain Abundance and protect yourself from Scarcity.
We have guided thousands of people with the Profile.
To take the Psychology of Money Profile, click on this link below:
Within 2 business days after your order is received, you will be sent a separate link with your User ID and Password so you can take the Profile online.
Here is a comment I received from a coaching client who participated in a Psychology of Money Profile feedback session: "I learned more about my husband in 2 hours with Dr. Jim than I have in the 40+ years we have been married.
CFP - NAPFA, Registered Financial Advisor, Lifestyle Coach - Plano, TX
I found the Psychology of Money Profile to be very enlightening and would strongly recommend it. Simply answering the questions causes one to concretely think about one's views and beliefs concerning money. The real benefit comes from obtaining the interpretation of the results from Dr. Gottfurcht.
Pamela Ann Thatcher
Attorney at Law - Corona, CA