- Adrenaline into Money 6 CD Set
- Empathy Training
- Free Initial Consultation
- Introductory CD
- My Account
- Psychology of Money 6 CD Set
- Shopping Cart
- Site Map
- The Psychology of Money Profile
- Useful Links
- Food for Thought: One Man’s Story for Dealing with the Bad Economy
- The Power of Our Beliefs
- The Financial Power of the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
- Who was Adolf Merckle and Why are we Writing about Him?
- River Rafting your Way to Financial Success
- To Rationalize or Not? That is the Question.
- Avoidance: The Psychological Money Trap We All Use
- Why do people behave irrationally with money?
- Two Keys to Life Success: Prosperity Thinking and…
- Learn Empathy in One Day
- What is He Feeling?
- He is Feeling…
- Maximize Your Verbal Impact!
- Navigating the Communication Highway
- Money and the Gender Gap
- Why is Warren Buffett Bullish on America?
- Mirror Neurons on the Wall, Who is the Most Empathic of All?
- What’s Your ROI for Reading this Newsletter?
- The Financial Returns of Full Empathy vs. Partial Empathy
- Psychological Bandwidth: A Tool to Improve Your Relationship with Money
- Navigating and Regulating Psychological Bandwidth
Sitemap created with WP Realtime Sitemap.
Thank you so much for your wonderful and inspiring lecture. The membership was very impressed by your body of knowledge and are already requesting your return at a future meeting. You had a wonderful way of bringing us hard facts rapped with your incredible sense of humor.
Antonia N. Ludwig
MFCC - First Vice President, CAMFT- Los Angeles, CA
Dr. James W. Gottfurcht spoke to members of the L A Chapter of California Assoc. of Marriage and Family Therapists about psychology of money and helped over 100 of us learn about6 psychological money traps that interfere with rational financial behavior. He also showed what they could do to help clients to successfully navigate them.